- T@mil elta etwrk -

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

phone call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thee$ha
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member

Female
Number of posts : 1203
Job/Studies : High School
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Gold: 90
Nick name: AP

PostSubject: phone call   Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:57 am

Queen Elizabeth, Bush and Mahinda all died and went to hell. Queen Elizabeth said: "I miss England , I would be pleased to phone England and see how everybody is doing there" So she called and spoke for about 5 minutes. Then she said: "Well devil, how much do I owe you?" The devil : "A million pounds" . "A million pounds!!!??? ?" and she made him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Bush was so jealous, he started screaming, "Me too, I wanna phone the USA , I wanna see how everybody is doing too. So He called and spoke for about 2 minutes, then he said: "Well , devil how much do I owe you?" The devil :"Two million dollars". "Two million dollars!!!!! !???" and he made him a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Mahinda was extremely jealous too. He started screaming and screaming "I also want to phone Srilanka! I want to see how everybody is doing There too, I want to talk to the army, ministers, I want to talk to everybody". He called Srilanka and was talking non stop - he spoke for about twenty hours. Then he said: "Well, devil, how much do I owe you?" The devil : "Ten rupees.....only ten rupees." Mahinda screamed "ONLY TEN RUPEES?????? "The devil says, "Well, from hell to hell, it's a local Call".!!!

Baskar
T'$pace Admin
T'$pace Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Job/Studies : STUDENT
Language : Tamil & English
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Character sheet
Gold: 10 BILLION
Nick name: FBEB

PostSubject: Re: phone call   Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:11 pm