Letter Of Recommendation
1. Phineas Dlamini, my assistant programmer, can always be found
2. hard at work in his cubicle. Phineas works independently, without
3. wasting company time talking to colleagues. Phineas never
4. thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
5. finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
6. measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
7. breaks. Phineas is an individual who has absolutely no
8. vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
9. knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Phineas can be
10. classed as a high calibre employee, the type that cannot be
11. dispensed with. Consequently, I truly recommend that Phineas be
12. promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
13. executed as soon as possible.
The idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote this report.
Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.