1.The sun is shining; there's no rain.
3.Electric train dun have smoke
4. They were two of triplets.
5. It's daytime; the sun is out
6. He's born in room number 1964 of a hospital and dies in room number 1984.
7. Post Office
8. Ten letters,Nineteen letters long,Twenty five letters in length,Two words,Three words long,Four words in length,Four syllables,Five syllables long,Six syllables in length,The answer is one sentence long
10. I don't. In 46 B.C., they wouldn't have known how many years before Christ it was.
hahaha i hope is ryt