* 20 unbaked frozen dinner rolls
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 3/4 cup raisins
* 1/3 cup butter, melted
1. Lightly grease a 10 inch Bundt cake pan. Place frozen rolls into pan and sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding mix, ground cinnamon and raisins. Pour melted butter over rolls. Cover with a clean, damp cloth and leave overnight at room temperature.
2. In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake rolls for 25 minutes, until golden brown. Turn rolls out onto a serving plate and serve warm.