* 1 unbaked pizza crust
* 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
* 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, liquid reserved
* 1 medium tomato, cut in half and sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 pound shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Prepare pizza crust according to recipe or package instructions. Place on a pizza pan.
2. Pour the liquid from the artichokes into a small skillet, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, or until the liquid is almost gone. Add garlic, and cook, stirring, for less than a minute. Add artichoke hearts, stir to coat with garlic flavor, then remove from heat, and set aside.
3. Spread spaghetti sauce over the prepared pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese, then place the artichoke hearts and garlic over the cheese. Arrange tomato slices evenly over the top.
4. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is puffed and golden, and cheese is melted.