1 cup of grated cauliflower
3 cups of wheat flour for paratha
4 green chillies, chopped so small
3/4 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp butter
1 tsp salt
coriander leaves, finely chopped
Warm water for kneading
1. Take wheat flour in a vessel, add grated gobhi, cut chillies, butter, coriander leaves, red chilli powder and salt.
2. Mix all this with warm water , in such a way that you must be able to make paratha with the dough.
3. Take small pieces of dough and press it with roti maker into round paratha.
4. Place the non-stick tawa on the stove . After heating, place the paratha on it and add 1 tsp of oil on either sides of paratha.
5. Keep it on the tawa until it becomes brown on both sides by repeatedly changing the sides.
Serve this hot with some pickle.