3 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup lukewarm milk
1 tsp fresh yeast
1 tsp aniseed, powdered
1/2 tsp salt
Ghee or oil for cooking
1. Add the milk to the yeast and keep aside for 20 minutes.
2. Sieve the flour with the salt in a bowl and add the aniseed powder. Pour the yeast mixture on top and knead well.
3. Add a little water if needed to make a soft dough. Cover and leave it in a warm place for 1hour. Knead it again.
4. Divide the dough into equal parts. Shape them into balls and roll out into rounds about 5" to 6" in diameter. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
5. Now cook on a griddle with Ghee or oil until light brown.
Serve with Chicken or mutton.