1 cup besan flour
1 cup sugar
2 cups ghee
1 cup water Instructions:
1. Keep tawa on the stove, pour water and when it gets heated, add sugar.
2. Go on stirring until the sugar gets completely dissolved and the syrup becomes sticky.
3. Add ghee and besan slowly, while stirring. Do not allow lumps to form. Once the besan is fully dissolved, add all the ghee little by little. All the time keep stirring.
4. Grease a plate with ghee.
5. At a particular point, the mass will start separating from the tawa. This is the time to remove from the stove and pour into the greased plate.
6. Cut into pieces before it completely cools down.