2 cups moondal
2 cups urad dal(whole)
1 cup chanadal
1 cup peas
6 onions, chopped
5 green chillies, chopped
4 tsp ginger pieces
2 tsp garam masala
2 bunches coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 cup ghee
Salt as required
2 tsp chilli powderInstructions:
1. Soak all dals for 1-2 hours. Drain water and grind smooth(don't add water). Take it to a bowl.
2. Grind onions, green chillies, coriander leaves and ginger to smooth paste and fry with 2 tsp of ghee.
3. Now add this mixture and salt to the grinded dough and mix well.
4. Boil peas, mash them and fry with ghee. Add salt and chilli powder and fry for few more minutes.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Meanwhile take the dough mixture from step 3 and make balls. Make a hole for each ball and stuff the peas mixture and deep fry them until brown .
Serve hot with any sauce.