Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Boo Cups Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:23 pm|| |
* 3 1/4 cups cold milk
* 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
* 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
* 20 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
* 30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
number of stars
1. Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half, each, of the whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
2. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the remaining cookie crumbs into each of 15 (6-oz.) paper or plastic cups. Cover evenly with layers of the pudding mixture and remaining cookie crumbs.
3. Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts. Add chocolate chips for the eyes. Serve immediately. Or, refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover and store leftover desserts in refrigerator.