Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Bloomin' Lasagna Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:17 pm|| |
* 12 lasagna noodles
* 4 cups leaf spinach lightly packed
* 2 cups ricotta cheese
* 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing, divided
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and cool. Mix spinach, cheeses, 1/4 cup of Ranch and seasonings in large bowl.
3. Set 1/2 cup of pasta sauce aside. Pour remaining sauce into greased shallow casserole dish at least 10 inches in diameter.
4. To assemble flowers, spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture on each noodle and roll up. Place flowers, curly side up, in casserole dish. Mix remaining Ranch with pasta sauce; drizzle over each flower.
5. Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.