Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Popovers Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:26 pm|| |
* 1/4 cup All-Bran® Original
* 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs, well beaten
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1. Place 12 heavily greased iron popover pans or custard cups in 450 degree F oven.
2. Crush cereal into fine crumbs and mix with flour and salt in 4 cup liquid measure. Set aside.
3. Combine well-beaten eggs, milk and cooled, melted butter. Add to flour mixture, beating until smooth. (Don't be afraid of overbeating.) Pour batter into heated pans until 1/2 full.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F about 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake 15 minutes longer.
5. Remove immediately from pans and cut slit in side of each popover to allow steam to escape. Serve immediately.