Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Noodles Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:21 pm|| |
* 1 cup All-Bran® Original
* 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup skim milk
* 2 egg whites
* 6 cups water or chicken broth
1. In large bowl, combine Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal, flours and salt. Mix in milk and egg whites, adding enough extra flour to make a stiff dough, if necessary.
2. Roll dough on well-floured surface to 1/16-inch thickness. Let dry 1 hour. Cut dough into 3-inch strips. Flouring dough slightly, if necessary, layer 4 or 5 strips on top of each other. Cut each stack, crosswise into 1/4-inch noodles. Spread noodles loosely on floured surface. Let dry about 2 hours.
3. Drop noodles into boiling water or chicken broth. Cook, uncovered about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Serve hot.
|Subject: Re: Noodles Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:23 pm|| |
ok mooga ella food itemsm nall than irruku ........but oru nal pothum sapitu mudeka