Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Chocolate Chip Cookies Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:16 pm|| |
* 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/4 cup hot water
* 1/2 cup All-Bran® Original
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Mix in hot water. Add Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal, flour mixture, walnuts and chocolate morsels, mixing until combined. Drop by teaspoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.