Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: All-American Trifle Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:14 pm|| |
* 2 cups cold milk
* 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
* 1 (13.6 ounce) package fat free pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
* 1 pint strawberries, sliced
* 1 cup blueberries
* 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed
1. Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
2. Place 1/2 of the cake cubes in 3-quart serving bowl; top with 1/2 each of the fruits. Spread pudding mixture over fruit. Repeat layers of cake and fruit. Top with whipped topping.
3. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.