Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: 5 Minute Candy Bar Pie Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:13 pm|| |
* 1 1/4 cups cold milk
* 2 (3.9 ounce) packages JELL-O Chocolate Flavor or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
* 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
* 4 (1.5 ounce) bars chocolate candy, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, divided
* 1 ready-to-use chocolate flavor crumb crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)
1. Beat milk, pudding mixes and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Reserve 1/4 cup of the candy bar pieces; stir remaining pieces into pudding mixture. Spoon into crust.
2. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture; sprinkle with remaining candy pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.