Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: 15-Minute Vanilla Rice Pudding Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:12 pm|| |
* 3 cups milk, divided
* 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
* 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
* 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1. Bring 1 cup of the milk to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in rice and raisins; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare pudding as directed on package with remaining 2 cups milk.
3. Add rice mixture to prepared pudding; stir. Cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap; cool 5 minutes. Stir. Serve warm or chilled.