- T@mil elta etwrk -

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Some of my favorit quotations that we can discuss about

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashwiny
T'$pace Senior Member
T'$pace Senior Member

Female
Number of posts : 678
Job/Studies : Lollufying :D
Language : Asku busku
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet
Gold: 50
Nick name:

PostSubject: Some of my favorit quotations that we can discuss about   Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Hi, Hi, Hi!
here are my favorit quotations! They have all a special meaning, so we can discuss about them, and say if we agree or not. Some kind of talk show...

1. If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman.
  2. Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions.
  3. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
  4. We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
  5. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
  6. We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
  7. You call it madness, but I call it love.
  8. In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.
  9. When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.
  10. We are always getting ready to live but never living.
  11. Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy.
  12. All conservatism is based upon the idea that if you leave things alone you leave them as they are. But you do not. If you leave a thing alone you leave it to a torrent of change.
  13. The first step towards knowledge is to know that we are ignorant.
  14. When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.
  15. Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Some of my favorit quotations that we can discuss about
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1