Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Wildfire Sausage Meatballs Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:58 pm|| |
* 1 pound Bob Evans or Owens® Zesty Hot Sausage Roll
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup bread crumbs
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 (18 ounce) bottle Bob Evans® Wildfire BBQ Sauce
number of stars
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In large bowl, place sausage, egg, bread crumbs, cheese and milk. Stir until well combined. Shape into small meatballs and place in single layer on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
4. In a small saucepan, warm BBQ sauce. Serve with meatballs.