Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Slow Cooker Sausage Florentine Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:55 pm|| |
* 1 pound Bob Evans or Owens® Original/Regular Recipe Sausage Roll
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
* 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
* 6 eggs
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
number of stars
1. Spray interior of slow cooker with non-stick vegetable spray.
2. In medium skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until brown. Place sausage in slow cooker. Add spinach and mushrooms. Stir to combine.
3. In small bowl, beat eggs and milk until mixed. Pour over sausage mixture. Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours. Five minutes before serving, top with Cheddar cheese. Recover to melt cheese.