Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Easy Sausage Scramble Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:54 pm|| |
* 1 pound Bob Evans® or Owens® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
* 1 (20 ounce) package Bob Evans® Home Fries Diced Potatoes
* 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
* 8 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
number of stars
1. In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage, potatoes and green peppers until sausage and potatoes are brown.
2. In small bowl, combine eggs and milk until well mixed. Pour over sausage and potato mixture, stirring gently until eggs are cooked.