Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Maple Sausage Breakfast Burritos Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:53 pm|| |
* 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
* 1 pound Bob Evansor Owens® Maple Sausage Roll
* 1/2 cup diced red or green pepper
* 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
* 8 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
* 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 cup salsa
number of stars
1. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300 degree F oven to warm.
2. Crumble and cook sausage and peppers in skillet over medium heat until browned. Pour in beaten eggs and onion and continue to cook.
3. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
4. On each tortilla, spread a thin layer of cheese mixture. Top with sausage and peppers mixture. Roll up and serve with salsa.