Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Weekend Brunch Casserole Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:53 pm|| |
* 1 pound Bob Evans or Owens® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
* 4 eggs, beaten
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
number of stars
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
2. Line bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended; pour over sausage.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.