Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Location : malaysia
Job/Studies : student and work
Language : English,Tamil,Malay
Registration date : 2007-12-03
|Subject: Top Ten Inspirational Sayings We'd Like to See at the Nurse' Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:23 pm|| |
10. Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
9. If at first you don't succeed...try management.
8. TEAMWORK means never having to take all the blame yourself.
7. Hang in there....retirement is only 35 years away!
6. Go the extra mile...it makes your supervisor look incompetent.
5. When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
4. Administration...we waste time so you don't have to.
3. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
2. A person who smiles in the face of adversity, probably has a scapegoat.
1. Succeed in spite of Administration.